Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-14460||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Florida||City:||Niceville||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:18|
Job Description |
Writes technical copy for various operation and maintenance manuals and prepares related technical documentation.
1. Researches and compiles technical data for use in various operation and maintenance manuals, training materials, installation guides, and other technical documentation.
2. Obtains data from review of documentation, drawings, schematics, and reports, interviews with technical staff members, and the study of published material.
3. Prepares written text and coordinates layout and organization of materials according to prepared outlines and specifications.
4. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
5. Participates in special projects as required.
Specialized Knowledge includes but not limited to: Cyber and Information Ops, specifically experience supporting the 39 IOS for well qualified candidats.
Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
1-3 YEARS OF RELATED EXPERIENCE PREPARING TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.