Job Description |
Develops, codes, deploys and maintains web applications and websites.
Other skills which would be helpful for the new website initiatives:
- Web server experience IIS, (again, ColdFusion Administrator would be ideal but any experience with web server maintenance would be helpful for keeping the sites running)
- SQL database development and SQL querying/reporting (for the underlying databases in the applications)
- General network troubleshooting
- Documentation (the troubleshooting and documentation mostly for interfacing with JSP, identifying the cause of problems when the sites go down or have errors, fixing them if possible, otherwise communicating them clearly to the Help Desk in order to get the issue routed and resolved quickly)
The 8570 requirements (necessary for someone to have general admin/webmaster access to ASA(ALT) SIPR applications) are as follows:
- Web design (both in terms of web page layout and graphics creation)
- Adobe Photoshop of other graphics package knowledge
- SharePoint development
- Knowledge of SQL injection, cross-site scripting and other security vulnerabilities
- Software testing experience
- FTP familiarity (may be necessary for updating a site hosted by ALTESS
- Duty Appointment Orders from director
- Signed acceptable use policy
- IA Awareness Training
- IASO/IA Fundamentals Training
- Computer Environment Certification (A+, Network+, HDI Help Desk Certification, or SSCP)
- DoD Baseline certification (Security+, MCSA, GSEC, or SCNP)
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
2-5 years of related experience in web software development.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.