Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-14546||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||-||City:||Kuwait City||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:18|
Job Description |
Designs, evaluates, plans, tests, and operates electrical, electronic, mechanical, and/or computer components, equipment and systems.
1. Performs engineering work concerned with the design, evaluation, planning, testing and operation of electrical, electronic, mechanical, and/or computer components, equipment and systems for commercial, government, military and/or scientific uses.
2. Performs various tests and analyzes and documents results.
3. Identifies and documents clients' functional requirements.
4. Reviews, writes, and provides updates to technical documentation.
5. Analyzes research & development plans.
6. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced engineers and/or engineering support staff.
7. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Bachelors Degree in Engineering or a related technical discipline.
2. Masters Degree preferred.
5-8 years of related engineering experience.
Licensed Professional Engineer in any US state, or the equivalent
Not less than five years of experience designing or troubleshooting low valtage electrical distribution systems, from the transformer to the end device
Preferably has worked in US and Kuwaiti Military camps in Kuwait
Previous experience working with MEW, MPW and MEP and other Kuwaiti ministries
Fluent in English, Functional Arabic language is preferred but not required
Have a Kuwaiti transferable residency and Kuwait driving license
Must be Kuwaiti residence on order to obtain J-2 badge for all Kuwaiti Bases
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.