Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-14756||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||City:||Falls Church||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:18|
Job Description |
1. Designs and develops enterprise architectures, and defines key capabilities and performance requirements
2. Develops technical roadmaps for future implementations.
3. Develops business case analysis on potential projects.
4. Ensures security is integrated into all architecture solutions.
5. Acts as a subject-matter expert to multiple tasks and/or programs.
5. Reviews completion and implementation of system additions and/or enhancements and makes recommendations to management and/or clients.
7. Evaluate new application, infrastructure and cloud decisions in existing context of applications, infrastructure, standards, current business strategy and future business strategy
8. Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
9. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced IT staff and may have supervisory responsibilities.
10. Serves as liaison with senior clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
11. Provides high level expertise to multiple projects and tasks.
12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
13. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
15-20 or more years of related information technology experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.