Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-14888||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||City:||Alexandria||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:18|
Job Description |
NA technical, administrative, and operational management of assigned project or tasks, including contract and subcontractor management.
2. Supervises assigned staff, including subordinate supervisors.
3. Participates in the development of technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
4. May also perform high level technical services on assigned tasks.
5. May be involved in the development of project management training plans to include communication management, risk management and development of project schedules.
6. Conducts planning and performance reporting specifically providing recommendations to clients on task workload.
7. Attends customer meetings and may serve as primary client liaison.
8. Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
9. Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
10. Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required
13. Effective management skills.
14. Effective administrative and organizational skills.
15. Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
16. Must possess a Secret Security Clearance and be capable of obtaining and maintaining a Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance. 1
7. Must be able to achieve Security+ CE Certification (or equivalent) within 90 days of hire for positions requiring elevated privileges and ITIL V3 Foundation within six months of hire.
18. Additional specific certifications may be required, depending on job assignment.
19. This position may be required to complete short-term deployments to austere locations worldwide.
Professional certification (PMP) preferred.
The work is typically performed at client site locations, which requires proper safety precautions; work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes or equipment.
The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job.
Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
1. Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
2. Professional certification (PMP) preferred.
8-10 years of related experience, including supervisory experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.