Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-15097||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||City:||Chesapeake||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:18|
Job Description |
Performs a variety of general manual labor tasks.
1) Performs a variety of general manual labor tasks including; but not limited to; lifting and moving materials; loading and unloading vehicles and other activities in a helping or assisting mode.
2) Must be familiar with cable removal; cable installation; MCT's (muti-cable transits); lagging; and painting
3) Must have experience using basic hand tools such as wrenches; screwdrivers; drills; grinders; etc.
4) Must be able to perform other tasking under direction of supervisor.
5) Transports materials; tools; and equipment to and within work sites as required.
6) Participates in special projects as required.
Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
• Requires a minimum of 1-3 years of related experience.
• Ability to perform general maintenance tasks.
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
Must be able to obtain Rapid Gate Badge or CAC card for access to multiple naval bases; ships and facilities.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.