Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-15148||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||City:||Alexandria||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:18|
Job Description |
Job Description: Responsible for the design and development of voice; video; radio-frequency; and/or data communications networks.
1. Analyzes voice; video; radio-frequency; and/or data communications networks; including planning; designing; evaluating; selecting; and upgrading operating systems and protocol suites and configuring communication media with concentrators; bridges; and other devices.
2. Plans network layouts and configures systems to user environments.
3. Analyzes network topologies and traffic and capacity requirements.
4. Supports the acquisition of hardware and software as well as subcontractor services as needed.
5. May provide technical support and troubleshooting to users.
6. May perform network administration duties.
7. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced network personnel.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required. Monitor; maintain and administer the health of the corporate wide network infrastructure Maintain and administer network infrastructure standards; documentation and fault tolerance
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science; Engineering; or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; technical certifications or training; or work experience.
5-8 years of directly related experience in network analysis and administration.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science; Engineering; or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; technical certifications or training; or work experience. Minimum Education: BS/BA Minimum Years Experience: 8-10 yrs Certifications: DOD 8570.1-M IAT-II; ITIL V3 Foundation 3-5 years experience in LMR and Cell PCS Unique/Additional Requirements Desired Skills: Netcool and Tivoli Monitoring skills Remedy experience CCNA Clearance Secret or higher
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.