|Job Ref:||2016-15174||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Texas||City:||San Antonio||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:18|
Job Description |
Job Responsibilities Performs all procedures necessary to assist with a RMF Assessment and Authorization (A&A).
1. Assist with preparation of DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) accreditation packages
2. Proper execution of the appropriate verification methods for requirements/controls
3. Proper execution of security tools and test methods identified (DISA SCAP; SRR)
4. Performs personnel interviews during assessments.
5. Review proper analysis of testing results
6. Review documentation as applicable to controls
7. Have experience with the operation of eMASS
8. Ability to provide an independent assessment. Ensure security controls are implemented correctly; operating as intended; and are producing the desired outcome.
9. This position requires interaction with customers at CONUS Army installations
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; professional training or work experience.
Associates Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; professional training or work experience.
2-5 years of related experience in data security administration.
1-3 years of related experience in data security administration.
Ability to obtain and maintain Secret-level security clearance.
Willing to work overtime; holidays; and weekends as necessary.
Willing to travel. DoD 8570.01 IAT-II (or higher) Security + CE certification to start.
Complete understanding and application of DoD; Army; DISA IA regulations; DIACAP/RMF and DIACAP/RMF processes.
Customer service skills.
Experience running and analyzing scanning tools.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.