Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-15192||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Maryland||City:||Rockville||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:18|
Job Description |
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Act as technical lead on a multi-year federal government engagement. The person will be responsible for overall technical solution and provide technical leadership of the application team. The Technical Lead is responsible for the following areas:
• Take technical ownership of Drupal enabled web application solution including Drupal/system architecture.
• Provide technical leadership in development/maintenance efforts.
• Interface with external partners and customers with program/project manager.
• Ensure customer, company and project policies and procedures are followed.
A BS degree (or equivalent) in an IT discipline
A successful candidate should have the following:
• 4 years of experience in leading development/maintenance efforts.
• At least 6 years of working experience with Drupal and PHP.
• Be able to conceptualize, plan, design and execute architecture changes.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
• Be able to successfully pass security background check and obtain 6C clearance.
• Due to the requirements of this role, the successful candidate must also have a green card or US citizenship.
Other skills that would be a plus
• Experience as Scrum Master.
• Experience in Drupal upgrade from v7 to v8.
• Experience with large Drupal implementation in government sitting.
• Working experience with MySQL database.