Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-15215||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||City:||King George||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:18|
Job Description |
This position supports the Navy Surface and Mine Warfighting Development Center (NSMWDC) IAMD Division in Dahlgren; VA. Candidate will be responsible for providing subject matter expertise in support of Navy ballistic missile defense (BMD); air warfare (AW) and air and missile defense (AMD) operations; mission support; assessments; requirements; training; and tactics; techniques and procedures development. This support encompasses:
• Conducting analysis and providing recommendations on matters concerning the Navy's Planning; Programming; Budgeting and Execution Process for maritime IAMD capabilities; Program Objective Memorandum/Program Review issue development and requirements identification and validation for the Operational Agent (OA); and review of requirement documents (Initial Capabilities Documents; Capabilities Development Documents; and Test and Evaluation Master Plans).
• Assisting in executing tasks in the Concept Development and Experimentation focus areas; including warfighting capability assessments; lessons-learned; validation of formal requirement documents; and science and technology (S&T) investment strategy.
• Providing analytic support for performance of Capability Solution Management (CSM) and Fleet Collaborative Team (FCT) functions of the Interoperability and Integration (I&I) Project; including analysis of I&I kill chains to identify gaps and assist in the development and assessment of mission specific DOTMLPF-P gap closure recommendations.
Candidate may also serve as a technical task or project leader and may have supervisory responsibilities. Candidate will maintain current knowledge of relevant developments in area of expertise; and participate in special projects as required.
1. Bachelors Degree in a related technical or military discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; professional training; or work/military experience.
2. Masters Degree preferred.
Ten (10) years of experience in four (4) of the seven (7) areas described below. Some work accomplished by this labor category will be classified up to the level of Top Secret (TS)/SCI.
• Subject matter expertise in Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD) and in Integrated Air and Missile Defense (IAMD).
• Subject matter expertise in U.S. Navy C5I systems applicable to Navy shipboard Combat Systems; Tactical Data Links; Computer Networks; and associated satellite communications equipment.
• Subject matter expertise in commercial and/or military communications systems; specifically in the following shipboard systems: UHF & DAMA (WSC-3; Mini-DAM; DMR); SHF (WSC-6); EHF (USC-38); EHF TDMA Interface Processor (TIP).
• Subject matter expertise in SPAWAR C5I Joint Targeting Terminal; GCCS-M and other systems.
• Subject matter expertise in Afloat Integrated Shipboard Network System and Automated Digital Network System as they apply to IAMD tactical and strategic architectures. Experience in computer system networking and interfacing protocols used in commercial and/or military communications systems.
• Subject matter expertise in shipboard and Ashore Command and Control systems; specifically in Next Generation Command and Control Processor and Air Defense Systems Integrator. Ability to assess Aegis Combat System suites; CDLMS; and Link-16 Gateway and host simulators; as well as; Satellite TADIL-J; Multicast TADIL J tactical data systems and associated interface cabling and computer control equipment.
• Subject matter expertise in shipboard Combat Systems and Interoperability Test associated with COMOPTEVFOR or NAVSEA/SPAWAR Developmental and Operational Testing. Ability to assess AEGIS Combat Systems suites; CDLMS; and Link-16 Gateway and host simulators; as well as; Satellite TADIL-J;
Multicast TADIL-J tactical data systems and associated interface cabling and computer control equipment. Demonstrated skill in developing test plans; Test Scripts; Post Test analysis reports; and analysis of tactical data.
• Subject matter expertise in Integrated Air and Missile Defense (IAMD). - Subject matter expertise using the following applications in Microsoft Office (Access; Excel; Power Point; Project and Word). - Top Secret clearance
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.