Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-15243||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||South Carolina||City:||Hanahan||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:18|
Job Description |
1. Receives and stores materials in a warehouse or storage facility in an organized manner and convenient location for removal when needed.
2. Identify inventory shortages or excessive usage and reports to the Supervisor.
3. Maintain the inventory system to aid in production scheduling.
4. Marks or tags articles as necessary for identification purposes.
5. Retrieves stored material when requested, transports it to the requester, and returns material to storage as required.
6. Develops and maintains effective warehouse storage practices that promote efficient storage, identification and retrieval.
7. Maintains warehouse and shipping records (DD-1149) and may use automated warehouse management system.
8. Lead operator of hand and power equipment, including forklift, for material handling.
9. May be responsible for supervising material side and/or assigning tasks to less experience warehouse staff.
10. Abiity to lift items on a regular basis (
11. Participates in special projects as required.
Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
3-5 years of related warehouse experience.
Experience with the following hardware/software is required:
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.