|Job Ref:||2016-15255||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Arizona||City:||Sierra Vista||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:18|
Job Description |
Prepares and maintains blueprints, maps, charts, graphs, and other technical drawings.
1. Prepares detailed drawings of mechanical and electronic components, assemblies, and engineering change orders.
2. Prepares drawings from detailed notes and specifications.
3. Verifies completed work and checks dimensions, materials to be used, and quantities.
4. May use a PC or CAD workstation.
5. Maintains current knowledge of relevant tools and equipment as assigned.
6. Participates in special projects as required.
Requires an Associates Degree in a related technical discipline or the equivalent combination of education, technical/vocational/military training, or work experience.
1-3 years of related drafting experience.
2 years of experience with CAD design and drafting techniques.
Working knowledge of industry-standard CAD design and drafting tools including AutoCAD.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.