|Job Ref:||2016-15262||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Colorado||City:||Aurora||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:18|
Job Description |
Responsible for the analysis, administration and support of voice, video, and/or data communications networks.
• Experience with Cisco IVR scripting highly desired
• Experience with Cisco Call Manager, CUCCX, and Cisco Unity
• Basic Cisco switch configuration required
• Performs on-site LAN security management functions.
• Assists with certification and accreditation.
• Assists with on-site system administration functions.
• System recoveries.
• System builds.
• Implementation of system management procedures.
• Implements network node configuration.
• Software and hardware upgrades and revisions.
• Systems analysis to resolve configuration and equipment problems.
• Provides recommendation to return sites to an operational status.
• Troubleshoots hardware, software and network problems.
• Software and hardware maintenance, patches, and tech refresh installs, as directed.
• Liaison for support of unresolved C2 and network system trouble calls by working with each systems regional service desk. (Information on all help desks for all systems will be provided by the government).
• Attends government called IPRs, technical meetings, and briefings in support of the command and control and network support systems.
• Provides minutes to the government of IPRs and technical meetings. Minutes and trip reports from the meeting or conferences shall be provided to the government representative within five (5) duty days of return from trip.
• Coordinates, as technical liaison, technical requirements with the government TPOC.
• Reports volumes, resolutions times, and other information identified by the local Accountable Officer (AO) on the Monthly Status Reports. The government Help Desk software may be able to provide data for reporting.
• Maintains E911 capabilities through documentation and reporting in accordance to host base procedures.
• Performs hardware, software, and firmware installations on servers, gateways and end instruments that make up the Unified Communications and Call Center systems.
• In conjunction with Network staff, provides and maintains network QOS with diagnostic utilities, test equipment and protocol analyzers.
• Provision end instruments IAW Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), and Unified Communications Resource documents.
• Achieves and maintains 8570 training requirements.
• Performs backup and restore activities.
• Provides voice mail administration services and maintain the telephone database.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
2-5 years of directly related experience in network administration and support.
Active secret security clearance or higher
CompTIA Security+ CE certification.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.