|Job Ref:||2016-15266||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||California||City:||San Diego||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:18|
Job Description |
Monitors and operates computers and related peripheral equipment.
1. Sets up, monitors, and controls one or more central console computers or on-line terminals, and peripheral equipment, such as printers, tape and disk drives.
2. Selects and loads input and output.
3. Observes operation of equipment, control panels, error lights, verification printouts, error messages, and faulty output, and responds accordingly.
4. Maintains records and prepares reports as required.
5. Assists in performing system back-ups.
6. Resolves routine errors, and routes complex error messages to appropriate personnel.
7. Confers with software engineering or programming personnel in the event errors require a change of instructions or sequence of operations.
8. Manipulates controls to rearrange sequence of job steps to continue operations when individual units malfunction.
9. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced operators.
10. May serve as a team leader.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education and technical certifications or training, or work experience.
Windows 7 OS certification combined with experienced skill set in Microsoft Office or related training
CompTIA Security+ or related Certifications
5-8 years of related computer operations experience.
Information Assurance Technician (DoD 8570) IAM Level 2 certification
Cyber-Security Workforce (CSWF) Level II certification or higher 3. Intermediate or Expert skill set in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and/or Access.