Job Description |
- This may include: in-room audio operator, running of cables, front-of-house and monitor control, backline, stage lines (bands, etc.), rigging audio systems, placing lavaliere microphones on speakers and/or performers, microphone-running, management of wireless-microphone frequencies and other duties assigned.
- Familiar with digital/analog mixing consoles, wireless microphone units, parametric equalizers, audio recording devices and send/receive audio feeds for outside sources.
- Must be able to construct and dismantle projection screens as well as video monitor stands. Route video signals to recording hardware, projectors, LCDs and various other mediums.
- Familiar with the setup, wiring and timing of the video systems. The Video Technician also color-match and shade cameras. Familiar with the operation of professional media playback systems, with a complete understanding of Video Teleconferencing systems, Playback Pro and other digital playback systems. Are also proficient in the setup and operation of switchers, such as the Barco, Folsom Screen Pro, and Analog Way.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of AV/VTC experience.
- Excellent knowledge of A/V equipment functions and usage.
- Excellent computer skills with knowledge of Mac & PC operating systems.
- Excellent skills in PowerPoint and Keynote programs.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to give instructions about operating A/V equipment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to plan and manage work responsibilities under time constraints, without direct supervision.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.