Job Description |
- Ensures protocol plans, timelines and revisions of protocols are updated and submitted on time.
- Recruit, educate, and obtain study subject enrollment and consent.
- Administer questionnaires, collect, and analyze data according to research protocols and report results.
- Complete case report forms, maintain up-to-date research logs, schedule appointments, prepare recruitment patient letters, and various other study correspondence as required.
- Manage data according to prescribed standards and transcribe data in case report or data forms.
- Prepare documents for statistical analysis and descriptive data.
- Follow-up with study subjects in accordance with research protocol(s).
- Collaborate with other members of the research team to ensure consistent practice in patient care management.
- Ensure compliance with subject consenting and reporting of adverse events and side effects.
- Adhere to legal, professional, and ethical codes of conduct with respect to confidentiality and privacy.
Bachelors Degree in a scientific discipline.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- 0-2 years of related experience in scientific research and analysis.
- A minimum of 2 years specific training and/or experience completed or performed in Human Subjects Research preferred.
- Knowledge of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and the ability to manage Protected Health Information (PHI).
- Basic knowledge of Windows-based computer systems and applications to include Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook email.
- Must read, write, speak, and understand the English language fluently and maintain good communication skills with patients and other health care personnel.
- Possess experience with physiological data collection software.