Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-15362||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Florida||City:||Niceville||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:18|
Job Description |
Researches, designs, develops and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
1. Designs and codes software components, units, and modules that meet product specifications and development schedules.
2. Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
3. Tests and debugs assigned components and units.
4. Participates in large system and subsystem planning.
5. Collaborates with hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems and works ith them to resolve incompatibilities.
6. Writes and updates technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
7. Troubleshoots problems and provides customer support for software operating systems and application issues.
8. Advises hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems, such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
11. Provides technical direction to junior software personnel
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
5-8 years of related software development experience.
Experience with Behavior Driven Development (BDD) or Test Driven Development (TDD)
Experience with implementing Design Patterns and Object Oriented Programming and Design (such as SOLID Principles)
Experience implementing a Service Oriented Architecture using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
Knowledge of MIL-STD-1553
Knowledge of Cursor on Target
Recent development experience with C#/.NET
Recent development experience with multi-threaded applications and networking
Experience with Git or another source control implementation (TFSVC, SVN, Mercurial)
Experience with desktop application development for Windows 7 or Windows 10
Ability to implement software based on requirements, interface control documents, and standards
Business communication skills, detail oriented, and organized
DoD 8570 IA compliance: Minimum CompTIA Security+ CE certification. (Temp waiver possible for the right candidate)
Working knowledge of NLog or any logging framework
Working knowledge of tactical datalinks (SADL, HPW, L-16, etc.)
Working knowledge of PFPS applications: CFPS, Falconview, TOLD, etc.
Knowledge of automated testing frameworks for user interfaces (Coded UI)
Knowledge of Windows application installation building (InstallShield)
Experience with automated testing and using any testing framework (Visual Studio Unit Testing Framework/MSTest, NUnit, NA, MbUnit)
Working knowledge of mocking or any mocking framework (Moq, Rhino Mocks)
Experience with WPF, MVVM, and any MVVM framework (PRISM with Ninject/Unity/MEF, NA, MVVM Light Toolkit)
Knowledge of Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) and any AOP frameworks (Ninject with Castle Dynamic Proxy)
Working knowledge of Extensions using MEF or Dependency Injection (DI) using DI frameworks (Microsoft Unity or Ninject)
Experience with ActiveMQ or any message queue framework (MSMQ, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ)
Lift over 35 LBS
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.