Job Description |
- Lead the day to day execution of all activities as assigned
- Assists program decision-making in order to achieve established financial performance, customer satisfaction, and program SLA objectives
- Effectively work in a collaborative fashion with the Customer, Sector Directors, and program management as well as with other business functional areas in a manner that fosters positive and cooperative approaches for achieving business and mission objectives
- Develop, review, and approve plans, schedules, and other program documents
- Ensure compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards
- Prepare and provide reports and technical reviews to senior management as requested
- Develop and deploy operational processes and procedures, including process improvement methodologies (e.g., ISO and CMMI) and Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Perform program financial management services, including financial analysis, budget and cost quote preparation, cost management, reconciliation, and profit enhancement
- Monitor and control overhead cost performance to budget. Review program and department financial reports and ensure both accuracy and timely delivery to customer
- Craft capture strategy, organization, and schedule
- Managing proposal activities
- Support technical writing activities for new business activities
- Support estimation/BOE process for new business activities
- Manage multiple customers and their expectations
- Anticipate customer needs and suggest new or modified tasking as appropriate
- Ensure human resource needs are being met across programs, as well as professional development of personnel
- Maintain a close liaison with customer leadership personnel to provide continuing assessment of program performance
- Build solid working relationships with other directors, business partners, and clients
- Communicate effectively with employees, management, as well as internal and external customers
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
2-5 years of related program support experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.