Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-15438||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||New Mexico||City:||Las Cruces||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:18|
Job Description |
Location: Las Cruces, NM
GENERAL SUMMARY: (Scope, Summary and Impact of Job)
The Customer Service Representative I provides information and documents complaints regarding financial institutions and financial products. The Customer Service Representative I reports directly to the Customer Service Supervisor, and takes direction from the Customer Service Manager. This is an entry level position responsible for disseminating information and providing assistance consumer complaints. The Customer Service Representative I must be able to evaluate the call in order to know when to transfer the caller to a Customer Service Representative II.
• Assist with side-by-side mentoring for new employees during training and after training as needed
• Maintain a current understanding of the Program's standard operating procedures, processes and Program policies as provided during training.
• Utilize scripts, standard operating procedures, and training materials to respond to inquiries in a courteous, timely and professional manner
• Provide accurate responses and documentation of inquiries and complaints from consumers
• Adhere to the Privacy Act as it relates to the confidentiality of information received
• Continually look for and suggest process improvements, which will benefit GDIT and our customers (internal and external)
• Report problems that occur and assist with resolution
• Adhere to and support service level metrics that includes schedule adherence, average handle time, response accuracy and quality metrics
• Receive and give constructive feedback on quality and performance measures
• Perform general clerical and administrative functions as assigned
• May be required to work some GDIT holidays
• Overtime may be required
• Practice GDIT Core Values
• Regular and Predictable Attendance Required
Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
• Minimum 6 months customer service/secretarial/telemarketing experience required
• Previous experience with this Contract is preferred
• Security Clearance Required
• Must be able to speak English clearly and professionally
• Must be able to type a minimum of 20 WPM, 30 WPM preferred
• Ability to effectively work within established contractual turnaround times required
• Must have demonstrated excellent listening, interpersonal and leadership skills and the ability to organize simultaneous tasks
• Proven ability to work as a team member is required
• Participate in training and receive certification that all required modules received a passing score
The work is typically performed in an office environment, which requires proper safety and security precautions. To ensure our contact center production area is at minimal risk for unauthorized disclosure (that is, the release or divulgence of information by an entity to persons or organizations outside of that entity) of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) or Protected Health Information (PHI), the work environment operates under a Secure Floor Policy. The Secure Floor Policy limits or restricts personal belongings, electronic devices, or paper that can be brought into production areas.
Work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes, or equipment.
The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job.
Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/D/V).