Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-13282||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Maryland||City:||Silver Spring||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:18|
Job Description |
Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements, including reporting and records requirements.
1. Prepares and submits all required government reports, such as EO surveys, EEO-1, Vets 100, I-9's, etc.
2. Maintains backup documentation and compliance audit data.
3. Produces and analyzes statistical data, and prepares related reports.
4. Conducts confidential internal investigations.
5. Serves as a point of contact for external sources/government agencies (DOL, EEOC, OPM, etc.).
6. May provide guidance and leadership to less-experienced HR Compliance staff members.
7. Develops and Provides training to HR community.
9. Maintains current knowledge of related labor laws and record-keeping requirements.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Asisting in civilian position classfication, recruiting, announcement, eligibility determination, pay-setting, and drug and security screenings coordination.
2. Assisting with the execution and monitoring of the hiring process from position description development to Entry of Duty (EOD). The contractor will provide written weekly status reports to the government outlining the status of all hiring activities. The contractor is responsible for developing the report format; however, the finalized format must be approved by the government.
3. Serve as EOD Liaison for new arriving staff and coordinate with Civilian Personnel Action Center, Directorates/Centers and support offices.
4. Provide support and functions as DVBIC's Focal Point and Administrator of DCoE's Onboarding Program.
5. Assist in preparing and submitting Civilian Requests for Personnel Actions (RPA) and military requisition requests for personnel via appropriate coordination with DCoE, the Services' Personnel Command and Higher-Headquarters, and supporting Civilian Personnel Action Centers.
6. Assist in assuring that internal systems and procedures for carrying out DVBIC's HR administrative functions meet the requirements of balancing costs, benefits, productivity, and effectiveness.
7. Plans, coordinates, administer, and evaluate internal HR management plans and practices and recommends changes pertaining to operating practices.
8. Serve as a central point of contact for HR administrative policies, procedures, and requirements for DVBIC.
9. Provides recommendations on the most effective methods of achieving HR administrative goals and objectives.
10. Assist in evaluating the impact for new or revised policies and procedures on existing organization.
11. Clarify new procedures and provide guidance in the application of new administrative guidelines.
12. Responsible for arranging and scheduling of HR related meetings, functions, and interviews.
13. Follows all applicable DoD, DCoE, and DVBIC policies and procedures, as well as all applicable federal laws.
14. Assist with the award nomination process and tracking of awards
15. Assist with performance and evaluation process to include tracking of status of government employee's evaluations
16. Assist with processing and tracking of leave requests
Bachelors Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
5-8 years of related human resources experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.