|Job Ref:||2016-15538||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||City:||Herndon||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:18|
Job Description |
Designs and builds web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools. The program is looking for a well-rounded graphic designer with a particular emphasis on UX / UI design. A successful candidate will have knowledge of publishing and design and will be informed on the latest design trends.
1. Designs, builds, deploys, and maintains web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
2. Designs and develops user-interface features, site animation, and special-effects elements.
3. Designs the website to support the organization/customer's strategies and goals relative to external communications.
4. Contributes to the web design group's efforts to specify, improve, and implement the look, feel, and function of online projects.
5. Interfaces directly with customers, users, graphic artists, and web software developers.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
8. May serve as technical team or task leader.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Fine Arts or Graphic Design, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience.
1. Minimum 5 years experience designing websites, web apps, portals or e-learning
2. Experience with Adobe Create Suite
3. Experience conducting user research and usability testing
4. Knowledge of publishing and design
1. An educational background in UX / UI design
2. Experience creating accessible UI design
3. Experience creating printed marketing materials
8-10 years of related web design experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.