Overview: At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company's growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.|
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Project Manager to join our team in Albany, New York.
Position Functions or Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a project management plan that effectively addresses integration, scope, schedule, cost, quality, risks, human resources, communication, procurements, and all other aspects of effective project management
- Utilize project management software and application lifecycle management software such as MS Project and Visual Studio
- Facilitate meetings, schedule events, and oversee the completion, review, and acceptance of project deliverables
- Direct and manage project execution, perform effective change control, and perform effective monitoring and control for projects
- Coordinate and participate in procurement activities
- Prepare status reports, and other summary, project, and project portfolio reports as required or requested
- Develop or coordinate the development of documents and responses as requested for state and federal approvals
- Effectively monitor, track, and address issues
- Facilitate effective communication
- Provide guidance to project leads in areas such as project management best practices, facilitation, project planning, quality assurance and quality control best practices, process improvement best practices, etc.
- Facilitate the development of effective high functioning project teams
- Facilitate effective process improvements
Basic Qualifications: 7 years experience with;
- using project management tools, MS Project in documenting all phases of a project, work breakdown structure, risks, issues, execution/implementation, quality control and project closeout.
- large-scale technical projects and assuring deliverables meet project schedule scope and requirements
- business process analysis and related documentation, including requirements gathering, use case documentation, workflow diagramming.
- facilitating and managing communication across stakeholder groups including executive-level sponsors.
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
- 2 years - work experience working in the Public Sector on projects utilizing sensitive data, within the Health Care industry where HIPAA and Protected Health Information (PHI) regulations exist.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit NA to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Options: Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Share on your newsfeed