A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a WebLogic Administration & Support Specialist to join our team in Albany, New York.
Position Functions or Responsibilities: The consultant will support the infrastructure on which the Direct instantiation at NYSDOH will be run.
The daily work will include:
- Administration of Oracle WebLogic Servers including deployment of Java applications using Administration Console and command-line and scripting tools like WLST
- Install, upgrade, configure and manage WebLogic Administrative and Managed Servers
- Providing Maintenance & Support for WebLogic Servers
- Set up a cluster of servers and distribute applications and resources to the cluster.
- Creating and Configuring Domains
- Performing Change Management in WebLogic Server environment
- Configuring Node Managers
- Responsible for retrieving and analyzing logs to troubleshoot issues
- Authoring deployment plans
- Configuring data sources, including data connection pool management
- Design clustering architecture strategies
- Responsible for ensuring application environments meet security best practices and managing WLS security by configuring users, groups, roles and policies.
- Implementation of High Availability solutions including backup and recovery, leading performance tuning activities to maintain high service levels and system performance, capacity planning and management reporting about the health of the application environments.
- Provide technical support to application development teams in the development of projects running on the application server.
- Support IBM Websphere Data Power
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
- Minimum 7 years of experience with administrative tasks of Middleware products in a UNIX or LINUX environments including Oracle products.
- Minimum 7 years of Linux administration experience in a multi-server networked environment including server backup and security, operations and troubleshooting.
- Minimum 7 years of experience with Oracle WebLogic Server, installing, configuring, managing and maintaining high availability of WebLogic clusters using GUI and WLST.
- Minimum 7 years of experience with Oracle SOA Suite with emphasis on Oracle Service Bus.
- Minimum 4 years of experience with business intelligence products and customer relationship programs.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in coordinating with network teams to implement and debug changes in a 3 tier architecture.
- Minimum 4 years of administration and development on IBM WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliance.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit NA to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Options: Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Share on your newsfeed