The Future is Growth
We are BHP Billiton, a leading global resources company. Our purpose is to create long-term shareholder value through the discovery, acquisition, development and marketing of natural resources. Our people are the foundation of our business and the key to our success.
We seek a highly motivated individual to join our dynamic team as an Administrator HR in Payroll Operations for GAS HR. Reporting to the Team Lead Payroll & Year End Operations; you will be accountable and responsible for the execution of GAS HR operations activities assigned on time, in accordance with the Operational plan and standard GAS HR processes and procedures.
- Demonstrate an overriding commitment to Health, Safety, Environment and Community (HSEC)
- Ensure alignment with and compliance to internal controls including Group Level Documents, agreements, systems, standards and procedures
- Actively contribute towards achieving set performance targets, benchmarks and KPIs by focusing on maintaining up-to-date, accurate and timely data in 1SAP
- Develop supportive relationships with others in the team and demonstrate and promote operational discipline when executing day-to-day activities
- Ensure all queries and processing requests are managed on time, accurately and within defined Service Level Agreements
- Contributes to maintaining a culture of innovation, learning and development and continuous improvement; a Step-Up culture
- Recommend improvement initiatives in existing processes, practices and systems to the Analysis & Improvement team
- Ensure local operating procedures and documentation is maintained at all times
- Contribute and execute the HR Shared Services Centre strategy
- Assist with system testing and internal controls as required, and ensure adherence to implementing improved controls
- Provide assistance with internal and external audit requirements
- Participate in control self-assessment teams and other internal review processes
- Execute the payroll and year end processes in accordance with the ARIS process on the days specified in the Operational Plan
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate should possess:
- Distinctive proficiency in the payroll and statutory requirements for multiple countries (end to end processes) and a minimum experience of 2 years.
- Understanding of legislative requirements related to statutory reporting
- Understanding of internal audit controls and SOX controls
- High computer literacy, including excellent spreadsheet/database skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly developed time management skills
To be considered for the above opportunity with BHP Billiton, please upload a copy of your CV and cover letter online at NA by responding to the Job Number 786851.
Local terms and conditions will apply.