The Future is Growth
We are BHP Billiton, a leading global resources company. Our purpose is to create long-term shareholder value through the discovery, acquisition, development and marketing of natural resources. Our people are the foundation of our business and the key to our success.
We seek a highly motivated individual to join our dynamic team as Analyst HR Master Data - Equity, International Assignee & ELT within GAS HR. Reporting to the Lead Master Data HR, you will be responsible to execute the GAS HR operational activities assigned on time, in accordance with the Operational plan and standard GAS HR processes and procedures. Ensures that Equity, International Assignee & Executive Leadership Team Master Data for all employees is uploaded, or updated into the HR system in a timely and accurate manner. Maintains excellent communication across all relevant stakeholders to provide quick and accurate responses to all queries. Supports, coaches and trains Administrators HR in all relevant GAS HR activities.
- Demonstrate an overriding commitment to Health, Safety, Environment and Community (HSEC)
- Ensure alignment with and compliance to internal controls including Group Level Documents, agreements, systems, standards and procedures
- Contribute towards achieving set performance targets, benchmarks and KPIs by focusing on maintaining up-to-date, accurate and timely data in 1SAP
- Develop supportive relationships with others in the team and demonstrate and promote operational discipline when executing day-to-day activities
- Support, coach and train Administrators HR (Master Data) in all relevant GAS HR activities; through classroom based or on-the-job training
- Provide feedback to GAS HR Line Management on process and system usage, process discipline and training requirements related to coaching
- Contribute to maintaining a culture of innovation, learning and development and continuous improvement; a Step-Up culture
- Recommend improvement initiatives to existing processes, practices and systems
- Ensure local operating procedures and documentation is maintained at all times
- Contribute and execute the HR Shared Services Centre strategy
- Perform BAU system and/or process testing as required, and ensure adherence to implementing improved controls
- Provide assistance with internal and external audit requirements
- Participate in control self-assessment teams and other internal review processes
- Identify risks and provide input into planning and actioning risk assessments
- Uploads Master data into HR system
- Validates correctness of master data by performing daily audits and checking
- Assists with pre and post pay run data validation processes
- Ensure the integrity of required reporting is maintained in accordance with regional statutory and legislation requirements
- Review and update approved workarounds and exceptions
- Support the validation of issues raised by users
- Initiate Pre-Approved Service Requests (PASR)
- Monitor and communicate the progress of service requests until completion
- Assist in providing necessary requirements for any change request to the Specialist Support Team
- Raise incident request and monitor the resolution update
- Accurately process reward BAU related activities such as eligibility file, tax rate collection, withdrawal ,share income and tax, executive vesting, Shareplus contribution and additional employee payment (i.e. dividends, refunds, DEPs) etc.
- Work with various key stakeholders to address issue or enquires by effectively troubleshoot, analyse and resolve routine, difficult/complex or non-standard issues with minimal supervision.
Skills and Experience
- Degree or any relevant qualification in Human Resource/Business
- Distinctive proficiency in the payroll and statutory requirements for multiple countries (end to end processes) and a minimum experience of between 3 and 5 years.
- Attention to detail, conscientious and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to troubleshoot and to resolve issue/queries in a speedy manner
- Learning agility - able to grasp new concepts quickly and be able to apply immediately
- Being flexible and adaptable, and find new ways of solving challenges.
- Ability to review and handle high volumes of data; prior experience with bulk data management desirable
- Has working knowledge of relevant policies and legislation
- Background in payroll, master data, year-end process
- Intermediate excel skill (i.e. Vlookup , pivot table) at minimum
- Possess strong ability to effectively communicate across a variety of organisational levels.
To be considered for the above opportunity with BHP Billiton, please upload a copy of your CV and cover letter online at NA by responding to the Job Number 786930.
Local terms and conditions will apply.