The Future is Growth
We are BHP Billiton, a leading global resources company. Our purpose is to create long-term shareholder value through the discovery, acquisition, development and marketing of natural resources. Our people are the foundation of our business and the key to our success.
We seek a highly motivated individual to join our dynamic team as an Administrator HR in Data Management for GAS HR in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the Team Lead Data Management, you will be responsible to ensure that Master Data for all employees and agency contractors is uploaded, or updated into the HR system in a timely and accurate manner. The successful candidates will be required to maintain excellent communication across all relevant stakeholders to provide quick and accurate responses to all queries.
- Demonstrate an overriding commitment to Health, Safety, Environment and Community (HSEC)
- Ensure alignment with and compliance to internal controls including Group Level Documents, agreements, systems, standards and procedures
- Contribute towards achieving set performance targets, benchmarks and KPIs by focusing on maintaining up-to-date, accurate and timely data in 1SAP
- Develop supportive relationships with others in the team and demonstrate and promote operational discipline when executing day-to-day activities
- Contribute to maintaining a culture of innovation, learning and development and continuous improvement; a Step-Up culture
- Recommend improvement initiatives to existing processes, practices and systems to the Analysis & Improvement team
- Ensure local operating procedures and documentation is maintained at all times
- Contribute and execute the HR Shared Services Centre strategy
- Assist with system testing and internal controls as required, and ensure adherence to implementing improved controls
- Assist the Team Leader with analysis of Key Performance Indicators, and ensure data integrity in reporting, in line with regional legislation
- Provide assistance with internal and external audit requirements
- Participate in control self-assessment teams and other internal review processes
- Identify risks and provide input into planning and actioning risk assessments
- Uploads Master data into HR system
- Validates correctness of master data by performing daily audits and checking
- Provides expert feedback to employees
- Assists with pre and post pay run data validation processes
- Validates correctness of master data by performing daily audits and checks
- Ensure the integrity of required reporting is maintained in accordance with regional statutory and legislation requirements
- Explain complex reconciliations and provide appropriate levels of troubleshooting and problem solving to complex queries from internal stakeholders and external organizations
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate should possess:
- Bachelor's Degree or diploma in related field
- Distinctive proficiency in the payroll and statutory requirements for multiple countries (end to end processes) and a minimum experience of 2 years.
- Understanding of legislative requirements related to statutory reporting
- Understanding of internal audit controls and SOX controls
- High computer literacy, including excellent spreadsheet/database skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Highly accurate data entry skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly developed time management skills
- Strong communication skills including the ability to explain complex issues and courtesy to interact effectively with team members.
To be considered for the above opportunity with BHP Billiton, please upload a copy of your CV and cover letter online at NA by responding to the Job Number 786932
Local terms and conditions will apply.