The Future is Growth
We are BHP Billiton, a leading global resources company. Our purpose is to create long-term shareholder value through the discovery, acquisition, development and marketing of natural resources. Our people are the foundation of our business and the key to our success.
We seek a highly motivated individual to join our dynamic team as Administrator HR Master Data within GAS HR. Reporting to the Team Lead Master Data, GAS HR, you will be responsible to execute the GAS HR master data operational activities assigned on time, in accordance with the Operational plan and standard GPC HR processes and procedures.
- Demonstrate an overriding commitment to Health, Safety, Environment and Community (HSEC)
- Ensure alignment with and compliance to internal controls including the BHP Billiton Charter and Code of Business Conduct, Group Level Documents, agreements, systems, standards and procedures
- Actively contribute towards achieving set performance targets, benchmarks and KPIs by focusing on maintaining up-to-date, accurate and timely data in 1SAP
- Develop supportive relationships with others in the team and demonstrate and promote operational discipline when executing day-to-day activities
- Ensure the execution of Organisation Changes and transactional processing requests are managed in accordance with relevant Group Level Documents, enterprise business rules and data policies and standards, and are executed on time, accurately and within defined Service Level Agreements
- Develop conceptual understanding of Group Level Documents, Organisation Design Principles, Master Data Standards and relevant policies
- Escalate critical and/or complex Master Data queries to the appropriate parties (which may include the Manager Governance, Specialist Governance Organisation Design and Functional Design Owners / Authors)
- Contributes to maintaining a culture of innovation, learning and development and continuous improvement; a Step-Up culture
- Recommend improvement initiatives in existing processes, practices and systems
- Ensure local operating procedures and documentation is maintained at all times
- Contribute and execute the HR Shared Services Centre strategy
- Assist with system testing and internal controls as required, and ensure adherence to implementing improved controls
- Provide assistance with internal and external audit requirements
- Participate in control self-assessment teams and other internal review processes
- Execute all Organisation Changes in accordance with the ARIS process on the days specified in the Operational Plan
Skills and Experience
- Degree or any relevant qualification in Human Resource/Business
- Strong communication skills including problem-solving abilities
- Demonstrated written and oral English language proficiency
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- SAP as applicable to payroll highly desired
- Microsoft suite (*Excel, *PowerPoint)
To be considered for the above opportunity with BHP Billiton, please upload a copy of your CV and cover letter online at NA by responding to the Job Number 786934.
Local terms and conditions will apply.