|Job Ref:||EMP376796||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stone||Address:||Post Code:||HP17||Salary:||£30,000 - £40,000/year||Post Date:||18/10/2016 21:31|
A leading advanced automation company specialising in Automation, Control and IT Solutions and Services with major customers in the Nuclear, Energy & Infrastructure and Transmission & Distribution markets. The Company is renowned for its innovation, technical excellence, and project delivery, quality and safety. |
Design, implementation and commissioning of PCS7 based Control Systems and related software engineering activities for a variety of industrial control system applications predominantly in the Generation industry. The candidate should have proven experience in PCS7 Systems, ideally supported by Siemens certification/training.
- Development of control system design and options from customer requirements
- Provide design input to development of system wide generics
- PCS7 programming of control systems from given designs
- Involvement throughout whole software/systems lifecycle, from design through coding to testing, installation and configuration, and documentation (working throughout to full QA procedures)
- Working within project team to customer deadlines
- Installation and configuration/testing work at customer sites
- Engineering / Computer related or appropriate engineering qualification (degree/HND) or comparable industrial experience
- Minimum 4 years experience expectation to fulfil requirements of this post.
- Good client facing skills, must be able to work as part of combined client/contractor team
- In depth knowledge of PCS7 system design
- Willingness to travel and work away when required
- Driving licence
- IEC61131 PLC Coding Standards.
- IEC61508 Safety Systems
- Network architecture design
- Experience of working in the Power Generation Industry.