|Job Ref:||EMP355260||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Romsey||Address:||Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000/year||Post Date:||18/10/2016 21:32|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Civil Engineering CAD Technician to join an excellent engineering consultancy in Romsey.|
Experience working on residential development schemes.
Our client is an established Civil and Structural Engineering Practice, based on the outskirts of Romsey, Hampshire.
They specialise in residential and commercial developments in Southern England, offering clients both advice and a full design service on all aspects of highways, drainage and structural matters.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and professional Civil Engineering Technician to meet their increasing workload in the residential housing market.
Main Tasks / Responsibilities:
• To prepare residential housing estate Engineering layouts detailing construction of roads and drainage to serve developments
• Liaising with Local Authorities to secure Section 38 and 104 Agreements
• Prepare off site road improvement schemes and liaise with Local Authority to secure
• Section 278 Agreements
• Liaise with client’s office and site staff to deal with technical queries.
• Knowledge of Microdrainage and PDS design software desirable. Proficient in the use of Auto Cad.
A competitive salary to be commensurate with experience, together with health insurance and a group pension scheme are offered.