|Job Ref:||EMP356155||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Industry:||Automotive||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Croxley Green||Address:||Post Code:||WD3||Post Date:||18/10/2016 21:32|
A well-established technical motor vehicle training company are currently expanding their team. They are looking for a Lecturer in Light Automotive and Motor Vehicle Studies. Are you an experienced lecturer within the automotive industry?|
Motor Vehicle Mechanics, Automotive
Are you an experienced lecturer within the automotive industry looking to work for one of the market leaders in Automotive Training? Are you an experienced Mechanic/Technician, looking for a change?
Alderwood are currently looking for one of the market leaders in Automotive Training and looking to expand their current team of Motor Vehicle Lecturer's out of their Training Centre's in Croxley and Eastcote.
This rewarding role will allow you to draw on your experience of the Motor Vehicle/ Automotive industry to provide professional tutoring and support to learners in the field of Motor Vehicle. Previous lecturing/tutoring experience is essential. This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking to work for a large organisation that can provide full support and career progression.
The ideal candidate will be able to engage and inspire groups of exceptionally capable learners and have a keen interest in motor vehicle technology.
• Supporting learners at the academy, tutoring them in their Motor Vehicle/ Automotive Studies
• Creating inspiring and innovative lesson plans
• Assisting students with all aspects of their studies
• Classroom delivery of automotive and key skills programmes
• To assist in the development of schemes of work, learning materials and trainee assignments
• To act as tutor to learners, providing academic guidance and support.
• GCSE in English, Maths and IT or equivalent.
• Experience or Confident with 16-19 Learners
• IMI Level 2 or above
• Ideally experience with Wiring.
• Teaching Qualification EG: PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, CertED, 7307, 7407 etc or willingness to work towards
You will receive an excellent salary and benefits package, including:
• Basic starting salary up to £30,000
• 25 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
• Mobile Phone
• Private Healthcare
• Death in Service
• Company Pension Scheme
For more information or to apply please contact Brad Coombes at Alderwood on NA
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK