|Job Ref:||TGHR-ROCJ01233650||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Romania||City:||Napoca||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 22:02|
We are Bombardier|
Get on board, we can drive you further in your career!
As the world's leading manufacturer of both planes and trains, we have built an extensive and diverse portfolio of winning mobility solutions. Everywhere people travel by land and in the air, a Bombardier product is ready to transport them. From category-defining business, jets and commercial aircraft designed for the challenges of today, to sleek high-speed trains and public transit that is smarter than ever.
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions, setting new standards in sustainable mobility.
The Human Resources Operations Centre is fulfilling more than 12,000 employee service requests monthly. We manage all aspects of Bombardier Transportation HR Services, as recruiting most of position in European portfolio, managing employee records and hiring documents, delivering global mobility services, implementing country training plans, functional global programs and e-learning modules and delivering monthly payroll and bonus reviews.
For our Human Resources Center, based in Cluj-Napoca we are looking for a:
HR Team Leader
You will lead a first line team of HR Analysts and Senior Analysts receiving and responding to incoming calls and cases, resolving as many as possible to create a 'right first time' culture. As the first point of contact with our customers the team will have a significant impact on our ability to meet Service Level Agreements and effective escalation management will be critical to our service delivery.
The team will also deliver HR administration services creating documents, maintaining employee files, ensuring payroll data entry and updating HR systems, as well as supporting the Recruitment process with administrative activities such as interview scheduling, travel arrangements, maintenance of open positions.
Achieve Business Results:
- Accountable for customer response rates and customer satisfaction with responses.
- Accountable for the smooth delivery of administration and HR processes, in line with agreed SLAs
- Ensuring that the team has the hours, materials and resources in place on a day to day basis to meet all its service commitments
- Collaborate with colleagues in other teams to share best practices and develop/enhance processes
- Responsible for the quality control of the team's operational output and the continual drive for process efficiency and improvement
- Take the lead role in handling difficult customers and decision making for complex service requests
- Ensure adequate cross training and coverage for all areas covered
Management and development of direct reports:
- Objective setting, performance management and the timely completion of reviews in line with company processes and standards for all team members
- Ensuring appropriate skills levels within the team to deliver against SLAs
- To continually behave as a role model for excellent Customer Service in dealings with all internal and external customers
- Ensure that personal and professional development is achieved for all members of the team
- Education: Bachelor Degree will represents an asset to the role
- Foreign Languages: English - at a proficient level; French language will represent a great asset to the role
- Working experience: 2-3 years proven experience in people management and similar processes
- Experience with CRM, SAP HR and systems supporting training, staffing, compensation and payroll would be an advantage
- Broad HR background is an advantage
- Excellent customer management and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service background essential
- Excellent time management and organizational ability
- Ability to diagnose issues and implement solutions to address symptoms and address root causes of failures
- Systematic approach to process improvement, with an eye for detail
- Experience of delivering services in a complex business services environment
- Positive and proactive attitude, with resilience under pressure
Why work for us?
The Human Resources Operations Center in Cluj-Napoca offers an outstanding professional environment with career development opportunities you would expect of a market leading international organisation. We are located in the Center of the city and we offer an open, having a friendly working environment.
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, submit your application by visiting our Career Site or Facebook page:
Your ideas move people!