the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Reporting to the Manager, Program Management Office (PMO) C Series, Customer Services you will be responsible to design, develop and maintain the Customer Services Change Management web access database. You will also be responsible for the management and improvement of existing database and system tools while helping the team to improve the reporting and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) of the Department. Through effective management and governance you will also be responsible to coordinate various project within the PMO responsibility.
In your role, you will:
- Ensure that the Customer Services Change Management tool and database meets the objectives of the organization and the various Customer Services teams.
- Develop and deliver user training for databases and systems tools.
- Develop, Maintain, debug and improve the various databases consistent with the Bombardier's IT philosophy.
- Identify & manage cross-functional issues and risks which could jeopardize Customer Services deliverables and Program objectives.
- Manage and coordinate various project within the PMO responsibility.
- Be willing to learn and understand the Customer Services organization and the various Business Units practices to better understand the data you will be supporting.
- Develop & maintain excellent working relationships with all key stakeholders
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
- You have a University degree in Computer Science/Engineering or three (3) to five (5) years of relevant work experience.
- You have a diverse portfolio demonstrating a variety of web experience and programming skills.
- You have good grasp of MVC fundamentals, OOD, REST APIs, TDD, RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL or MSSQL), VCS (git, hg or svn)
- You have good design sense with flexible page layouts using HTML, CSS, less etc.
- You have experience with SAP and EMC eRoom and Documentum
- You are fairly proficient in Microsoft suites, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Project and EPM (Enterprise Project Management)
- You are passionate about coding, understands industry best practices and has a willingness to learn
- You have strong analytical and project management skills.
- You demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills, comfortable working with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- You demonstrate ability to influence others in meeting their deliverables.
- You are a self-starter and dynamic team player, possessing strong organizational skills.
- You are flexible, able to adapt to changes, while working well under pressure.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at NA
Your ideas move people.