the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Lead the development & implementation of internal communications strategies and tools. (e.g. speeches, presentations, communication plans, key messages)
- Lead the development and implementation of the internal communications strategy for the Business Aircraft President (all-hands meetings, memos, etc)
- Lead the team responsible for all site communications across Business Aircraft
- Maximize the impact of corporate image internally through compelling messaging
- Develop strong relationships with BBA executives & other teams within Bombardier responsible for internal communications and corporate sustainability activities
- Coach and advise BBA executives on communication skills, techniques, trends & strategies
- Lead the development and execution of the BBA Corporate Sustainability plan - including management of the Sponsorium tool for BBA
- Lead the development & sustainment of robust communication processes & approval procedures
- Ensure internal communications plans are effectively carried out, monitoring performance & modifying strategies as required
- Work with HR to develop communication strategies as part of change management plans, organizational communication efforts
- Lead a dynamic team of professionals, ensuring the optimal mix of experience and skills required to deliver consistent levels of support to the organization
- Write and revise - in both English and French - internal communications deliverables as required
- Coach, develop and guide team members
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
- You hold an undergraduate diploma in marketing, communications or in a related field.
- You have 8-10 years of relevant experience in marketing and communications.
- Self-sufficient, you are detail-oriented and have a strategic mind
- You respect timelines and are able to manage many projects, while remaining calm in a fast-paced environment.
- You bring passion and enthusiasm to your work and can motivate a team to generate results
- You are able to set clear targets while tracking and reporting on progress
- You are able to manage and report on a budget
- You like challenges and demonstrate initiative and creativity.
- You enjoy teamwork and like to establish good interpersonal relationships.
- You are very proficient in French and English, spoken and written.
- Knowledge of the aerospace industry is an asset.
- This is a permanent position and full time.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at NA
Your ideas move people.