PI SUPERVISOR - ADMINISTRATION/SAFETY |
REQUISITION NUMBER: TAME-CATO01221958
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Based in Toronto, Ontario, you will lead and support the PI Project administration, budgets and safety protocols required at all PI Sites in Ontario and respond to the needs of the Site PI Managers. The role is responsible for supervising the administration team of all administrative duties such as; payroll, ordering office supplies, tools, and managing the site needs, site rental expenses and office equipment failures and prepare various administrative reports. The position is responsible for tracking the monthly project budget expenses and reporting discrepancies, producing the PI Monthly Operations Reports and support the various groups in the PI Team with developing Process Binders. In addition the role will also be responsible for managing and reporting the governance of the site safety protocols, chairing safety meetings, conducting audits and performing risk assessment including investigations and completion of accident and near miss reports in GRACIS.
In your role you will:
In your role you will:
- Be responsible for supporting and assisting processes related to Project Managers, Engineering, Human Resources, Supply Management, QA, Warranty and Chargeback groups;
- Manage the administration team on all the daily project coordination required on all PI sites as support to the Site PI Manager on items such as; daily administration, recording minutes of meetings, payroll, ordering office supplies, tools and special test equipment, management of PPE safety supplies, and inventory of Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), including management of all site rental agreements, computer and cell phone asset management, and office equipment failures;
- Support and Assist with the administration and processes related to Project Managers, Human Resources, Supply Management, Quality Assurance, Warranty and Chargeback groups;
- Review, track and justify of all PI related project expenses and prepare for monthly Budget against Actual variance reviews. Provide all required financial information about the project, and ensure that Bombardier accounting guidelines are respected. Manage and prepare the monthly PI Operational Report;
- Report to senior PI management information on all accidents, incidents, first aid reports, near misses and unsafe acts and conditions for the sites to Identify accident trends and develop preventive measures with Managers and Supervisors;
- Report health and safety statistics to Corporate Health Safety and Environment (HSE) monthly via Governance, Risk and Compliance Information System (GRACIS);
- Conduct regular workplace inspections and audits to ensure compliance with all safety policies and programs and legal requirements and customer safety rules and regulations;
- Manage WSIB Claims and coordinate the Return to Work program for work related injuries and Coordinate and manage the Joint Health and Safety Committee and Participate in monthly Bombardier Transportation North America (BTNA) HSE safety council conference calls;
- Design and deliver health and safety training to employees, contractors and visitors.
As our ideal candidate:
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at NA
- You hold a Bachelor of Science and/or P. Engineering and/or MBA in a related field or 2 years of related equivalent experience;
- You possess three to five (3-5) years of relevant maintenance supervisory experience;
- You have solid Leadership skills;
- You own experience in testing, vehicle maintenance practices and methodology;
- You possess strong knowledge of problem solving techniques;
- Your English communication skills are excellent, both written and spoken.
Your ideas move people.
the evolution of mobility