|Job Ref:||TAPA-INSV01213011||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||India||City:||Savli||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 22:03|
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions. |
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
1. To be a leader of first product realization for electrical system manufacturing. Prepare MBOM, process sequence & assembly instructions for allotted Electrical manufacturing area.
2. Identify manufacturing hours, tooling cost, manpower requirement, jigs & tooling requirement for the final assembly manufacturing for new projects in co-ordination with concerned functions.
3. Manage all documents control, special process, flow charts. Prepare & maintain assembly instructions for Electrical system.
4. Continuous improvement of process. Hour's reduction in manufacturing activities for electrical system manufacturing.
5. Implement Standardization throughout Electrical dept area.
Qualification & Experience:
B.E/ Diploma in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering
knowledge of SAP, Auto-Cad and , MS Project