|Job Ref:||TGFI-ROCJ01185107||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Romania||City:||Napoca||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 22:03|
We are Bombardier!|
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions, setting new standards in sustainable mobility. Bombardier ECO4 technologies - built on the four cornerstones of energy, efficiency, economy and ecology - conserve energy, protect the environment and help to improve total train performance.
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
The Finance Shared Services Organization Operational Specialist (FSSO OS) is responsible for the effective performance of specific finance processes and provides value adding support towards business operations in the FSSO.
We are currently looking for a:
GSS Systems Specialist
based in Cluj-Napoca, Romania
The GSS Systems Specialist will monitor Information Systems and ERP deplyments, particulary refering to SAP modules, in order to be sure that the systems design reflect the processes needed to support the Finance department strategy.
The job holder will work continuously with various stakeholders (eg. Information Systems Dep, Finance & Procurement Groups) for integrating business needs, while ensuring a smooth transition of the deployed solutions.
• Coordinate and define financial requirements, in close collaboration with local business and Information Systems for the specific systems project.
• Identification of opportunities and risk for the Finance department with regards to each deployment.
• Support the knowledge transfer within the Finance department in order to ensure appropriate / common usage of functionalities in scope
• Liaise with local business and other functions such as Information Systems in order to support the correct data migration (CoA mapping, data cleansing and migration)
• Review the systems specification in order to ensure finance compliance
• Ensure the knowledge transition toward the Finance organisation and onboarding of the concerned colleagues at the required point in time
• Guide and support other project members with the respective Finance needs
Bachelor Degree in Finance or Business
Language skills: good English level (mandatory); German skills will represent a great asset for the role
Working experience: more than 4 years of experience in a similar context:
ERP system expertise
Accounting knowledge (international accounting standards, Tax accounting)
Data analysis and migration
Conceptual design or project execution experience
LEAN / BOS methodology application
Your ideas move people!