|Job Ref:||TGHR-ROCJ01218903||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Romania||City:||Napoca||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 22:03|
We are Bombardier|
Get on board, we can drive you further in your career!
As the world's leading manufacturer of both planes and trains, we have built an extensive and diverse portfolio of winning mobility solutions. Everywhere people travel by land and in the air, a Bombardier product is ready to transport them. From category-defining business, jets and commercial aircraft designed for the challenges of today, to sleek high-speed trains and public transit that is smarter than ever.
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions, setting new standards in sustainable mobility.
The Human Resources Operations Centre is fulfilling more than 12,000 employee service requests monthly. We manage all aspects of Bombardier Transportation HR Services, as recruiting most of position in European portfolio, managing employee records and hiring documents, delivering global mobility services, implementing country training plans, functional global programs and e-learning modules and delivering monthly payroll and bonus reviews.
For our Human Resources Center, based in Cluj-Napoca we are looking for a:
International Recruiter - for Germany, Austria and Switzerland
Your role is to build incredible relationships with our business in Central Europe and ensure their teams the right number of passionate engineers helping design, develop, manufacture and maintain our rail solutions and products.
You will be responsible for managing the end-to-end talent acquis ion process: set the recruitment strategy, plan the advertising campaigns, source and select candidates, conduct interviews, administer tests or assessment centres for shortlisted candidates, give recommendation upon compensations package, negotiate verbal offer and make sure all employment documents are being handled appropriately. Global Graduates programmes, internship & trainee international campaigns will regularly solicit your great ideas and enthusiasm, as we constantly invest in growing our talents internally to help us shape the evolution of mobility.
- Work closely with the country HR Partner and functional leaders to understand the business needs and ensure optimal alignment of strategy and resources;
- Build winning talent acquisition strategy by taking information gathered from HR & the business and staying ahead of business needs to proactively search for a diverse pool of top industry talent using various recruiting methods (direct sourcing, internal recruitment, web-based, print media, social media, etc.);
- Qualify candidates by conducting telephone and video conference interviews. Provide advice and guidance to candidates and hiring managers throughout the interview process
- Negotiate compensation and create offer letters, perform reference/background checks and initiate the relocation requirements when appropriate
- Stay updated on latest recruiting and industry trends to continuously evolve candidate pipe line and service levels
- Education: University Degree in HR or related field;
- Foreign Languages: English & German - at a proficient level;
- Advanced MS Office skills and experience in applicant tracking systems are essential;
- Proven experience in recruitment activities.
- Excellent relationship management skills and ability to interface with business leaders.
- Action oriented and proactive approach to working with managers and HR support teams.
- Ability to handle constant change with ease and flexibility.
- Willing to exercise good judgment and decision making skills. Able to manage confidential and sensitive information and use appropriately.
Why work for us?
The Human Resources Operations Center in Cluj-Napoca offers an outstanding professional environment with career development opportunities you would expect of a market leading international organisation. We are located in the center of the city and we offer an open, having a friendly working environment.
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, submit your application by visiting our Career Site or Facebook page: