the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Coordinate the liaison between engineering, test rigs and harness production sites;
- Create the synergy between the other disciplines (project, cabinet design, system, structural partners, test rigs engineers, methods, etc.);
- Provide status and updates to harness integration team;
- Interface with harness integrator to develop solutions solving production issues;
- Support production in coordinating resolutions of issues;
- Raise appropriate change authorities and present proposed change to engineering change board;
- Contribute to the team effort by meeting the team's objectives for productivity and quality KPI's;
- Contribute to other relevant tasks based on program needs and demonstrate flexibility to adapt.
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
- You have a University degree in mechanical Engineering of equivalent work experience in harness routing;
- You have minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in Aerospace or Transportation;
- You have experience with configuration and change management (RFC, PCR);
- You have harness installation and manufacturing experience;
- You are familiar with EWIS regulation;
- You have a strong knowledge and understanding of relevant BM and BAPS;
- You have excellent communication skills including the ability to read/ write in English;
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and have good organizational skills and initiative;
- You are innovative and open to new ideas;
- You have the ability to resolve problems and conflicts;
- You are comfortable working with the MS Office suite;
- You communicate clearly and openly with your team;
- You embrace changes and new ideas;
- You are persistent to reach your goals;
- You seek out and accept feedback.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at NA
Your ideas move people.