Johnson Controls (JCI) seeking a dynamic Marketing Leader to help drive profitable growth in its the SimplexGrinnell (SG) business. |
The Marketing Leader will be responsible for developing and executing integrated marketing programs, creating and managing effective demand generation initiatives, commercializing new solution offerings, and supporting Vertical Marketing Leaders and the SG Sales and Services organization.
- Develop a marketing strategy and an integrated marketing plan to drive sales order growth, and profitable revenue increases.
- Lead the development of multi-touch, integrated marketing campaigns that deliver high quality leads and appointments, to accelerate the sales pipeline, increase new customer acquisition and account penetration.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams and external agencies to create compelling value propositions, messaging, and campaigns to create preference in the marketplace and grow the business..
- Create marketing plans that clearly articulate the go to market strategy, and socialize plans with executives and key stakeholders.
- Work cross-functionally to develop best practices and promote consistency across SimplexGrinnell organization.
- Build a deep knowledge of market, customers and competitors to guide overall marketing strategy and segmentation approach in marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with sales and sales operations to manage, measure, and optimize campaigns to ensure accurate and timely delivery of high quality leads to a multi-tiered sales and channel organization.
- Proactively measure and optimize performance, and communicate progress with stakeholders during all phase of a campaign’s lifecycle.
- Manage projects and relationships with agencies, vendors and contractors for all marketing activities.
- Manage budget for all SimplexGrinnell marketing programs.
- Continuously increase knowledge of marketing best practices and help us improve day-to-day activities. Demonstrate marketing leadership to the SimplexGrinnell organization.
- 10 years B2B marketing experience, with relevant experience supporting a field sales organization
- People management experience required
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred.
- Travel: as required - ~20%
- Advanced communications skills, ability to communicate complex concepts clearly to multiple audiences; including executive management, peers, and front line employees
- Solid understanding of sales management
- Action oriented
- Strategic mindset
- Ability to lead and participate in cross-functional teams in a highly matrixed environment
- Strong interpersonal skills to ensure speed of execution