Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||ITA000PK||Employer:||Alstom||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Brazil||City:||Itajubá||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:01|
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the "GE Store," through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect. Each invention further fuels innovation and application across our industrial sectors. With people, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for customers by speaking the language of industry. NA
- Manage staff, resources and procedures for industrial maintenance;
- Develop goals, alignment requirements with internal customers;
- Inspect high-risk activity in electricity in electrical panels and electrical substations;
- Supervise activities and assignment of functions;
- Analyze and responsibility for electrical projects;
- Promote safety, health, environment and quality;
- Advise the board and sectors of the company;
- Managing subcontractors services on maintenance activities and new facilities;
- Other correlated activities.
Education: Complete Higher Education in Engineering (preference to Electrical).
Knowledge: NR-10 / SEP is a differential.
Experience/Skills: Necessary deep technical experience in mechanical, electrical, civil and hydraulic maintenance and in Team management; Initiative, Organizational, Leadership and Planning skills; Systemic vision; Attentive to the evolution of global maintenance concepts. Experience in capital goods industry is a differential.
Softwares: Necessary experience in office tools.
Languages : English - Advanced Level
Workplace: Unit GRID Itajubá - MG