|Job Ref:||018336||Employer:||Hitachi||Country:||United States||County/State:||Massachussetts||City:||Waltham||Address:||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:02|
Contribute to the technical direction and architectural vision of the product.|
* Design, implement and unit test high-value features.
* Advance and promote software engineering best practices and processes.
* Continuously assess and evolve technology and core components.
* Load balance with engineering cross-functional groups to achieve organizational objectives.
* Extensive hands-on software design and development experience across a number of successful commercial products.
* Demonstrated ability to apply software engineering best practices to design, implementation and unit testing.
* Deep passion to continuously deliver highly successful commercial solutions.
* Equivalent of 5 years in the software/storage industry.
* Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
* Experience with:
* Object-oriented design and programming
* Unix and/or Linux
* Software based storage solutions
"All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law."