What is the purpose of this role?
To support the business cash requirements to ensure money is in the right place at the right time to achieve Ameyâ€™s strategic goals.
What makes this role unique?
You will support in operational banking matters â€" Bankline, BACS, system maintenance, and release payments.
What will this role involve?
- Monthly and weekly cash flow forecasts against Budget and supporting analysis
- Identification of key variances and explanations
- Daily cash monitoring, identification of cash requirements and reconciliation of cash balances
- Placing of deposits and drawing down borrowings in line with cash requirements
- Liaise with TST â€" re: issues with receipts/ payments and general Cash Office queries
- Ferrovial Reporting â€" Weekly and monthly reporting for cash and investments
- Solves technical and banking queries and communicates regularly with the Bank
- Development of BPC cash management reporting â€" involving discussions with key Finance personnel and IT
- Ad Hoc work as determined by the Treasury Operations Manager
What are we looking for?
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Previous banking/treasury experience
- Ability to communicate at all levels