|Job Ref:||DE01235PET||Employer:||Interserve||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Peterborough||Address:||Post Code:||PE1||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:06|
Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
About the role
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do.
We are currently recruiting for Healthcare Assistants to provide care and support to our client a young man with Gastric issues and on going learning difficulties. As a Healthcare Assistant in this role your will be required to support our client during the night by monitoring and supporting him enabling his family to sleep.
Our client has a Mic-Key button for overnight feeding and training can be arranged for all care staff.
Shifts available are waking nights from 21.00pm - 06.00am. Week nights and occasional Saturdays.
Rates of pay range from £10.00 to £12.00 per hour.
We are looking for Healthcare Assistants who:
• Have 6 months previous care experience
• Have experience of working with clients with complex care needs (advantageous)
• Have excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Can commit to regular hours
• Have experience of Gastrostomy care and medication management (Training Available)
• Are experienced in manual handling
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).