|Job Ref:||DE01238PET||Employer:||Interserve||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hitchin||Address:||Post Code:||SG4||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:06|
Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
About the role
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do.
As a Paediatric Healthcare Assistant in this role duties will vary dependent on the clients needs on each shift. These duties may include personal care, assistance with moving and handling, assistance with school work and general educational support and medication administration.
Our client is a young man with various conditions including global development delay and forms of epilepsy. He lives with his parents and they require support from 07.00am - 10.00am and 15.30 - 19.30 weekdays and longer day shifts at the weekends. The family may also need additional support for days out and these will be discussed on an adhoc basis.
We are looking for Healthcare Assistants who:
• Have 6 months previous care experience
• Have experience of working with clients with complex care needs (advantageous)
• Have excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Can commit to regular hours
• Have experience of medication management , catheter care, manual handling, epilepsy (Training available)
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).