|Job Ref:||DE01221CRO||Employer:||Interserve||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:06|
Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
About the role
Our client is a 9 year old boy diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy. He is fully dependent on his care team for all activities of daily living including feeding, washing and dressing. He requires a wheelchair for all mobility and is dependent on the Support Worker for manual handling and all transfers. Our client is a very happy and bright boy that enjoys walks to the park, swimming and watching TV.
Rate of pay ranges from; £9.89 - 11.83 per hour.
09:00 - 21:00
15:00 - 21:00
09:00 - 21:00
We are looking for Support Workers who:
• Have 6 months previous care experience
• Have experience of working with clients with complex care needs.
• Have excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Can commit to regular hours
• Manual handling experience
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).