Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Salaried |
We are currently looking for a Recruitment Advisor / Coordinator to provide professional guidance and assistance in the recruitment and pre-employment screening activities, within the Security services sector. To play an essential role within the recruitment team, ensuring effective service provision to the business.
Recruitment Advisor / Coordinator will work with a team of three reporting into the Recruitment and Screening Manager.
This is a 6month fixed term contract initially, with the possibility to review for perm, working in Central London .
- Manage the end to end recruitment process for the business by sourcing and sifting CVs, carrying out telephone interviews and conducting competency based face to face interviews. This will be for predominantly high volume hourly paid roles.
- Ensure all potential interviewees are aware of the interview process and have been informed accordingly and have the right to work in the UK.
- Assist with recruitment drives and assessment days.
- Drive the advertisement strategy for vacancies, including role specifications and placing adverts, for example on the company intranet, internet jobsites or with welfare to work charities.
- Manage multiple inboxes, diaries and ensuring all correspondence is dealt with immediately and appropriately.
- Liaise and develop with internal departments and governmental agencies in an efficient and effective manner.
- Complete the post interview processes including conditional letters of employment, confirming start dates, inductions and updating the internal payroll system.
- Provide appropriate feedback to unsuccessful candidates.
- Adherence and understanding of ISO27001, BS7858, Data Protection Act and Equal Opportunities Act 2010 by following company processes and procedures and recognise the importance of confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- Ensure all potential new employees and TUPE employees are screened above the BS7858 and to specific site/industry standards.
- Attend recruitment fairs and networking events to directly promote Interserve, Knightsbridge Guarding and First Security Guarding to potential candidates and business partners.
- Management of e-Recruit (i-grasp) - applicant tracking system.
- Liaise with Account Managers ensuring all paper work is submitted for payroll deadlines.
- Train new team members in recruitment process and procedures.
- To ensure department KPI's and SLA's are met.
- Be prepared to assist with the needs of the department and be flexible to any requests that are made whilst carrying out your duties.
- Advise in regards to recruiting with the Equality Act 2010 and ensuring the business is an equal opportunities employer.
- Understand complete service provisions across different service lines and brands within Interserve.
What we are looking for
- Proven experience within a recruitment role (ideally volume resourcing in-house) with excellent coordination and administrative skills (Essential).
- Proactive, determined and driven individual looking to build a career in recruitment.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and organisational skills (Essential).
- Security industry/SIA Licensing knowledge (Advantageous).
- Firm understanding of Microsoft Packages, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proven ability to ensure deadlines are met on a daily & weekly basis.
- Proven ability to work in a pressurised and fast paced environment.
- Recruitment experience would be advantageous.
- Understanding of the Equality Act 2010 and Right to Work requirements would be ideal.
Shift pattern: Monday - Friday (40 hours per week), flexibility required
Working hours: 09:00 - 17:30
Closing date: 30th October 2016
About the company
Interserve's vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.3 billion and a workforce of 80,000 people worldwide.