|Job Ref:||DE01243PET||Employer:||Interserve||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Peterborough||Address:||Post Code:||PE1||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:06|
Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
About the role
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do.
As a Healthcare Assistant in this role duties will vary dependent on the clients daily needs and individual care plan. This may include personal care, assistance with moving and handling, support with community outings, medication administration and rehabilitation.
Our client has an acquired brain injury and spinal injury as a result of an accident. Our client lives with his wife and has on going support from an existing team of care staff. Our care team provides assistance with personal care, continence management and various aspects of his rehabilitation. Ideally applicants will be happy to drive a mobility vehicle to enable and encourage the client to access the community and promote independence.
Currently shifts are 07:00am - 16:00pm on weekdays, however our clients family would like flexibility for longer shifts and holiday cover when required.
Rates of pay range from £8.00 to £12.50 per hour.
We are looking for Healthcare Assistants who:
• Have 6 months previous care experience
• Have experience of working with clients with complex care needs (advantageous)
• Have excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Can commit to regular hours
• Experience of manual handling (Training available)
• Have ABI and spinal injury experience (Training available)
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).