|Job Ref:||DE01236PET||Employer:||Interserve||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bedford||Address:||Post Code:||MK40||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:06|
Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
About the role
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do.
As a Support Worker in this role duties will vary dependent on what our client would like to do each shift. Our client has an Acquired Brain Injury and is looking for dedicated Support Workers to Support her in accessing various community activities.
Our client is very artistic and makes her own items to sell at community events, She enjoys going to the theatre, shopping and requires Support Workers that are confident to support her with using public transport and to encourage and promote independence.
Hours will vary depending upon the events our client would like to attend.
Rates of pay range from £7.51 to £9.50 per hour.
We are looking for Support Workers who:
• Have 6 months previous care experience
• Have experience of working with clients with complex care needs (advantageous)
• Have excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Can commit to regular hours
• Have experience of supporting people with an ABI (advantageous)
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).