|Job Ref:||SS18383||Employer:||Interserve||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Central London||Address:||Post Date:||26/10/2016 00:07|
Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Salaried |
• Provide a positive, professional and seamless link between the facilities management team, the DfE Property Asset Management Unit team and customers based at Sanctuary Buildings;
• Ownership and proactive management of events, team requests for occupancy expansion and minor changes to the floor layouts;
• Provide administrative support to Operational team;
• Single point of contact for escalations of reactive works by recording updates and closure of open tasks;
• Management of labour records and planning associated with the allocation of labour to reactive and routine tasks and events;
• Management of paperwork submitted on the site and ensuring adequate recording of required documents;
• Support to the Facilities Manager and SMT including operational team for the site;
• Interact with the client and site teams by answering telephone calls, radio requests, emails, taking customers details and logging the information on Maximo and provide customers with regular updates on the progress made.
• Support the operational teams by liaising with both customer and the end user by supporting both hard and soft service activities (including planned or reactive work) supporting the FMC and maintenance team or specialist subcontractors as appropriate. Once works are completed and will ensure all works are closed accurately and efficiently within Maximo & CEMAR.
• Support the Operational teams by providing site MI; the data to be provided will include, but is not limited to: identifying all jobs that will breach their SLA within the next 3 working days, identifying tasks that have been closed within the working week.
• Support the Operational teams in compiling required paperwork and requests / site reports which are to include, but are not limited to: UA and purchase order requests, statutory compliance reports
• To undertake and support the Operational team in an administrative capacity which will include, but are not limited to: taking of meeting notes, uploading and updating files to internet housed documents, filing of documents in the site files, liaising with subcontractors and internal stakeholders.
• Attend Contract Assurance including BUG & TUG group meetings record minutes compile action list and follow up with stakeholders ensuring actions are progressed and updated timely and circulated ahead of next scheduled meeting.
• Conduct regular site inspections to include floors, loading bay and back of house engaging with our customers ensuring any flagged issues are captured and passed to operational team to address, feeding back outcomes and actions to the customer as appropriate ensuring expectations are met, In addition manage
• Update floor plane and signage utilising appropriate package
• Manage meeting room booking on behalf of the customer & operational team communicating any issues arising to appropriate operational team to address
What we are looking for
IT Skills - Familiar and well versed in usage of the MS Office Package, MAXIMO, with specific skills in usage of MS Word and MS Excel
Accurate - Works in a manner that is methodical, ensuring that completed work is accurate, concise and capable of being audited
Proactive - Reviews daily workload and determines ways to do things better and attempts to remove unessential bureaucracy
Communication - Communicates clearly and in a manner demonstrating professionalism
Knowledge & Skills
• Preferably Maximo and computer aided facilities management systems
• Data entry
• MS Word
• MS Excel
• Minute taking
• Good interpersonal & Communication skills
• Coral Draw
• Demonstrable experience of administrative roles
• Preferably experience working within a facilities management environment
• Demonstrable experience working with diverse and challenging teams
• 5 GCSE or equivalent to include English & Mathematics
• NVQ or equivalent in Business Administration
About the company
Interserve's vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.6 billion and a workforce of 80,000 people worldwide.