|Job Ref:||EngLead/Oct||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Plymouth||Address:||Salary:||£ 30,000 - £ 35,000 per year||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:14|
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Process Engineering Leader for one of the world's leading medical companies. The role is based in the Plymouth area, working within a permanent role offering a competitive salary.|
Reporting to the Production Manager the Engineering Leader will be responsible for all process engineering activities for Building 2 and will report on the status of all new and existing process engineering activities.
* As leader of the Process Engineering team, will review plans, designs and improvements for new projects and processes to improve productivity and efficiency. Involvement in all new equipment design activities, acceptance, recommend and carryout modifications to equipment.
* Participates in the implementation of worldwide safety initiatives and fully supports the WW Manufacturing Strategy.
* Prepares high level project schedules and cost estimates for all projects for manufacturing improvements.
* Ensures that any statutory legislation and/or quality system requirements are adhered to with regard to process changes and process initiation.
* Ensure compliance to the validation process.
* Participate in the implementation of worldwide safety initiatives, divisional initiatives e.g. Six Sigma, lean and validation and fully supports the WW Manufacturing Strategy.
* Responsible for creation and management of capital budgets.
* Actively pursues cost reduction opportunities, to meet aggressive annual plant budget requirements.
* Responsible for the development of all engineering personnel within the Process Engineering group.
* Ensure resources are allocated to projects that will support BD Plymouth's business goals and objectives.
Must have proven experience in project or process engineering, ideally within a medical device manufacturing environment. Must also have 2 years proven people leadership experience in an engineering environment. Experience is also required in the promotion and application of all relevant Quality Control, Health, Safety and Environmental regulations and requirements.
* Preferably an Engineering qualification to HND / Degree level
* Minimum of a HNC in an Engineering qualification
If you have the experience and skill set to match the requirements listed above, enjoy working in a collaborative and engaging culture and are driven by the challenge of assisting in developing innovative solutions for global issues then we are very interesting in speaking with you.
Please be advised that due to the expected high volume of applicants we may be unable to reply to everyone individually.
skills Process Engineering, leadership, new projects
qualification Preferably an Engineering qualification to HND / Degree level Minimum of a HNC in an Engineering qualification